How to smartly plan your industrial lighting in an energy saving way? Here are a few tips!
- Planning lighting fixtures according to illuminance standards for different workplaces to provide averaged and no glare light distribution.
- Take advantage of natural light to reduce lighting times.
- Setting up independent circuits according to different working area. When there is no production, the lighting can be turned off.
- Using high-efficiency lighting fixtures to achieve the same illumination with fewer wattage and less lighting.
- Using easy maintenance lighting design, such as lower malfunction AC-IN driver-less LED Lighting and the housing with dustproof design.
A good lighting planning can not only achieve energy saving, but also can increase your work efficiency and prevent accidents if in a bright working environment!